3.31.2011

How it goes


Well
it's already THURSDAY (i had to backspace cuz i was writing wednesday.. haha)
I still have not answered poor hunter.. who asked me to prom. I'll get on that.
My 15 page paper is due on tuesday.. i got PG library's whole selection on the subject-Euthanasia-quite a dismal topic but i have to write a paper on it for my online health class anyway so i thought i'd kill two birds with one stone.
I haven't written down anywhere yet how awesome the pageant was!! it was such an amazing experience! I was sooo blessed. I got SECOND ATTENDANT! or third place. The other two girls who were ahead of me had been doing pageants their whole lives pretty much-I got the best that i could. I was so blessed. I got to love these girls soo much! it was probably the best thing i could have done right now in my life. My self confidence was really strengthened and i learned i could do hard things. And i was successful! My childhood dream is going to be fulfilled! I'll get to be on a float in a parade! and not just one! several! haha :D


oh and vote for my cute friend:

1 comment:

  1. Totally amazing Lize- You looked absolutely stunning! I am really impressed that you placed your first time around! That really is a great success! SO the question is, will you do another one?

    Love ya!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete