3.03.2011

Gracias.

Well hello whoever is by chance actually reading this. :)
Thank you for coming.
Comments are greatly appreciated.
I got onto my stats, an saw that there were 6 pageviews yesterday. I got all excited, but then I realized I had been looking at my blog all day so it was probably all just me.
I think I realized why I'm not happy. I only think about myself.

I believe it is incumbent upon me to solve this problem of negativity and skepticism in myself.
I will look for and write down simple and uplifing things I observe around me and perhaps i will write them down on here.

One good thing that happened today was that the English 2010 teacher decided to change our mid-term comprehensive part of the test till text Tuesday, and only have us do the written part of the test today. That will give me time to finish act II of othello and study some more. I just finished my image analysis, the written part, and as far as I know it went quite well. :)

I will also note the incredible kindness and concern my friends show to me. My group of friends call ourselves the Gospel Doctrine Class. The boys are the Elder's Quorum, and us girls are the Releif Society. We have a ton of fun:) But especially the releif society are tue ones that have really been super awesome-ly nice:) I am always amazed at the genuine concern that especially Maddison, McCall Thornton and Summer Moss have shown to me. I love them so much. They really seem to care as no on has ever cared about me before outside my family circle. They are so awesome and I'm so grateful for them. I hope to be like them someday.



I'm feeling better already:)

I really do have so many blessings.

2 comments:

  1. Something that always helps me is realizing that life goes on. :P A lot of people find this concept even more stressful, but I have come to find it beautiful. It may be true that very little REALLY matters in the long scheme, but that being realized, you now have the opportunity to make everything whatever you want it to be.
    In the end, there is no end, just different worlds and opportunities.

    :P I never really know if my language really translates to other people, but I guess I'm just saying: There's a lot out there, and it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Eliza,
    It made me happy to see you post again(:
    I adore you oh so much.
    heart olivia

    ReplyDelete