3.05.2011

(almost)

i (almost) got new carpet.
well i'm getting new carpet.
we took out my old baby blue carpet out of my room and replaced it with the carpet our friends gave us when they replaced theirs. but after it was put down, my parents decided they don't like it. haha. i couldn't care less. but i guess they're right. the newish old carpet looks kinda lame. but i'm leavin to college soon anywhays (BYU-Idaho September 12, 2011!!!) so my opinion doesn't really matter.

i (almost) got all my homework made up!
as you know i got very behind while i was doing my Star Spangled Girl play... but the status is now 3 more assignments finished and waiting to be turned in. I'm doin it! (if you haven't figured it out yet-homework is my nemesis. mostly. unless i understand it.. then i kinda like it :)

1 comment: