3.06.2011

thinkin

i’m pretty sure my future husband will resemble Henry Cavill. I am strangely attracted to the tall, dark haired (but light haired is also very cute), and handsome and innocent look. this is henry a few years ago when he did The Count of Monte Cristo: *sigh*. he did a great job in that one but then now he’s in that gross Tudors show.. so i don’t like him for who he is but he is still one of the most beautiful men on the planet to be specific. :) (he looks a lot better with a smile on his face haha)

henry cavilltwilight-henry-cavill

 

haha . i’m a silly person.

well anywhays

man. the kind of guy i want for my future companion though is going to be just like this young man in my ward. he is such an inspiration to me. He went through some hard times with his testimony for a year or two when he was just going through the motions. but just recently he has totally turned around and you can totally tell with his sincere, genuine and humble testimony that he has found out for himself the truthfulness of the gospel. He is constantly bearing that testimony in one way or another and he has truly taught me a ton. He has helped strengthen my feeble testimony and he is one i can really look up to. I’m truly grateful for him.

2 comments:

  1. mm henry, love that guy.
    want to hear a secret? there's a junior at our school who looks a lot like him. i've been admiring him from afar all year, it's fine.

    ReplyDelete