3.01.2011

Zounds!

 

 

so much for the exciting title.

we’re reading othello in my eng 2010 class.

that class will be the death of me.

 

all my classes will be the death of me.

 

my Star

Spangled

Girl

play is over, but now i’ve got to do all the make-up homework i’ve let slide for the past two weeks here soon.. the test in math is in two class periods and i haven’t done any of the (~7) homeworks for that unit yet.

my life is gonna boil over.

and times that stress times two for my chemistry class.

i get to stay in advisory (where the naughty children stay during lunch that have bad grades) and have been there for the past two weeks.

i don’t think i’ll get much done for my miss pg pageant..

i need a tutor.

*correction i need a kicker-in-the-butt person that will make sure i do my homework.

i’m a lazy bum.

just sayin.

but i like me.

i’ll think positive from now on.

i got my 5 page paper finished and turned in.

i kinda forgot to make the title over the “Works Cited” but whatever.

i did get a 96 on my analysis of a play. out of ONE HUNDRED.

yeah son.

and i’m on another “Facebook Break”.

that means i de-activated my account

until i can get my life under control again.

because i bet i waste 3-4 hours a day on there. on average.

i’m good at not going on at all on sundays though. keepin the Lords day hol-AY.

current favorite song:

probably Anywhere But Here by SafetySuit.

pretty sure it’s on my “tunes”.

 

 

i need a journal.

yes need.

i just finished my old one.

and now i’m resorting to my blog to spill my heart. but it does get to spill faster when i type.

but then people can read it.

if they choose to.

but i’m ok with that.

because i love people.

and i love my people.

that read my blog.

because they are awesome.

*aunt cassitAY*

 

 

oh wait

probably

HOT AIR BALLOON

by OWL CITY

is my favorite. yeah. pretty sure.

 

man i love me.

i really do.

i feel much better now that i’ve spilled my heart.

and turned on hot air balloon on my iTunes.

*sigh*

 

 

 

i’m kinda having a “man famine” in my life right now.

but that’s ok.

cuz men are sissies.

until their home from their missions.

hey that almost rhymed.

kinda.

sorta x)

 

 

i’ll be out of mind, and you’ll be out of ideas pretty soon so let’s spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon :)

 

 

man i love the gospel you guys.

 

 

i think my blog needs a remodel.

unfortunately that doesn’t involve grout or screws or sewing needles.

if it did i’d let aunt cass do it. :)

cuz i know she likes that stuff.

it just involves a mouse and a finger and time.

i’m in the mood for a yellow back ground.

if that’s ok with you.

and i need new pics.

and a new template.

i love blue, but i need new.

i’m a poet and i didn’t even know it.

well i love ya…

thanks for leendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment