3.25.2011

Miss PG

I won!!


haha just kidding.
it's tomorrow.


this week has gone by really slow.
probably cuz i'm so excited.
for tomorrow.


the BYU regional science fair was yesterday.
I got to see my handsome brazilian amigo David again
so that was awesome.
i won a $10,000 scholarship to Steven Henneger College
and a $4,000 to westminster
too bad i'm already going to BYU-i.
haha.
oh well.


I get to get out of school today.
and go shopping with my girlies.
except my dad went on a business trip to Nevada
and took my wallet with him.
it was in our car at the time.
so hopefully i can just get some money out of the bank..


oh and by the way
I GOT ASKED TO PROM.
no big deal. ;)
i'm soooo excited !!!
he's one of my best friends ever,
Hunter Cannon.
He's such a cutie.
so stoked.

1 comment:

  1. You dork! You totally psyched me out! I hope that no matter what happens that you LOVE it!

    AMAZING about the scholarships! I wish you could use that free money somehow!

    Yeah for prom! I am glad for you , I hope you have a great time!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete