3.02.2011

too school for cool.

I'm at school.

I haven't really been myself lately.

probably cuz my bad grades are getting to me.

plus i haven't been to the temple in a long time.

that really does help. if you go there.

i've just been busy out of my mind.

doing nothing.

but having a lot to do.

I really need to turn my life around!

do something productive.

like do my homework.

and my online classes..

those really are the only things that are causin me stress.



but anyway.

is my new background weird?

it was going to be yellow.. technically it is... under the grandiose picture of me.
but they have this fun new template design and i just went crazy. it was quite fun actually.
until i wanted to show it to my mom.
after i had been working on it for like an hour (the stinking computer kept freezing up.. i almost drowned a kitten-that's a figure of speech-) i was all excited to show it to my mom.
i shouldn't have been.
i yelled upstaris: "mom! come see my hard work i've been working on for the past two hours!"
she comes down all excited to see what homework i had finished. "what have you been working on!?"
i realized my mistake in saying anything.
she was disappointed in me.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's actually kinda funny if you look at it from a distance... :/ but I know that's hard with school and pressure keeping you small.

    Well,I think it looks great. It's a very nice picture of you.

    ReplyDelete