3.10.2011

life

well darn it. I'm in study skills and didn't bring anything to work on. But, the blog does need an update so I'll get on that.

Mother, Noah, Ashton and I went shopping yesterday. At Deseret Industries, "the I of D", I found two pairs of shoes that will serve me well during the Miss PG pageant. (why go to the mall and spend $100 when you could go to DI and get the same thing for $4???) Noah was excited about his Albertson's T shirt he found and I don't think Ashton got anything.. But it was a fun outing and we enjoyed ourselves greatly. :)

Joel, the director of the play, sent me the DVD's of Star Spangled Girl. It's kinda hard to see anything cuz the lights wash us all out and the camera wasn't very good, but it's better than nothing. If anyone would like to watch it, just comment below and i'll let you borrow it.

I'm on an exercise kick. I go after school to the gym and run for 20 minutes. I try to get a mile in 8:00-8:30 but so far that's only happened the first time when we had to do it for our PE fitness test. Which was better then than never. Then I go and do the step machine or the bike and watch whatever's on.

My room feels like a totally new place with my new carpet. :D My parents went and bought some new and my room feels so nice now. Now the only thing is to see if i can keep it clean enough to be able to see the new carpet. x)

Haha! look i'm famous!
here (click on gallery then seniors :) there are three pics of me on there two at the beginning and the last one x) and if you wait long enough on the home page my picture will come up also yay!
here
and here (i'm in the corner in the 'Miss PG prepares girls for life' article and i'm on the far right :D)
hehe :D
My mom bought me a journal the other day, so I don't know how often i'll be posting on here anymore.. i'll try to keep it updated for y'all, but i'm not sure anyone reads it anyway, but i enjoy having it so that's why i do it. thanks!

1 comment: