3.06.2011

foto foto!

 

so here’s some pictures!

 

the two smaller science fair boards on the sides are jens’ from last year and this year. I made it to regional science fair with my “Detection of Genetically Modified Foods” project which will be at BYU at the end of this month. These were taken right after i won at district.  :)DSC02919DSC02914 DSC02916DSC02913 DSC02920 DSC02918

this is me firing up the crème brûlée after a rehearsal for Star Spangled Girl. it was quite a fun experience x) you can tell i was still sick from the redness under my nose x)DSC02813

 

this is Joel Osbourne, my awesome director for Star Spangled Girl. We all had a great time.DSC02656

Here’s (part of) my awesome support group! my beautiful mom and amazing grandma Oertle.#15 Eliza, Mom and Grandma

Sophie Rauschmeyer: #6 One Beautiful doll #7 FORMER BEAUTIFUL DOLL IN bathrobe

Haha Jeremy was still in character. #14 ALL THREE

2 comments:

  1. O.O You heated creme brulee with a blowtorch!? GNARLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amazingly talented girl you! How cool is your science fair project! and you! I wish I could have seen your play! Hopefully we will get to see you in another one soon!

    ReplyDelete