5.15.2010

thoughts.

well that’s strange. I was totally in a melancholy mood right up until i turned on some of my uplifting music (mostly the RM soundtrack). I totally forgot about all the weird stuff i was going to write about. I’ll try not to remember.

 

It’s quite late for me. 10:11. but i took a nap earlier today so i don’t feel sleepy and i don’t want to go to bed.

 

we just got back from being up in Morgan Utah for my grandma’s 63rd birthday BBQ celebration. I ate my fill of clover clubs. (potato chips) bleh.

 

I’ve been on a spiritual high lately. With the 25 scripture mastery verses in the bag, i qualify for our seminary’s Excellence Program. I’m reading all these AWESOME *cough*self-help*cough* books. The 7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens, What I Wish I Knew in High School, and of course, the Book of Mormon, which i just finished last week for the… 3rd or 4th time? I also have finally finished the Personal Progress Program for young women of the church, but my own personal progress will never stop. I like that thought. I guess breaking up with a boy will do you a lot of good, depending on what you choose to do with your crazy emotions. Put them to work, i said.

 

My beautiful and marvelous friend Danica: her sister got married. I caught the bouquet at the reception. Quite on accident I might add. I reached up for it and then the rose stems were separated evenly by my middle finger. I had caught it. hehe. LOoK at Danica’s little hat! (squished between our heads) it was so cute!

 

28834_533751846089_122800997_31360880_333673_n  28834_533751262259_122800997_31360800_6723332_n

1 comment:

  1. cool
    i miss you
    beatiful's pictures
    Eliza
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete