5.20.2010

Silly me.

Ok OK ok. when i said i didn’t think i had any performance-y talents i meant that i wasn’t a prodigy at like piano or singing or something you can easily perform at a talent show. I know i’m tolerant at some things. I really do quite like myself. so no worries :)

HEYo. my mom, brother Ashton and I got into a play. American Fork Community Theater is putting it on. The Music Man! and i got a solo-ito tonight at rehearsal in The Wells-Fargo Wagon song :3 (I got some salmon from Seattle last September.. or something like that is what i sing.)

I need to stop popping my knuckles so much. I know it’s not super-bad for them, but if you do it a lot, do you notice your grip gets weaker? Mine is VERY weak now. i’m constantly popping them unawares.

I went on a pleasant walk an evening ago and i took some pictures of the neighborhood. Some of them turned out pretty good. haha i can’t find my camera right now but when i do i’ll put them on here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could see you all in the play! I love that play, and I just love you! Thanks for the positive post!

    ReplyDelete