5.19.2010

Heart prayer

Wow! I love the song “The Prayer”. In fact i love it quite enough to have 3 versions of it. Call me crazy, i know. I have the song sung by Andrea Bocelli with Celine Dion, Josh Groban with Charlotte Church, and also the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

Is this true? If it is it’s awesome. I saw it on facebook: 

There are weird similarities between Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy. * Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946. * Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960. * Both were shot in the back of the head in the presence of their wives. * Lincoln was shot in the Ford Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Lincoln, made by Ford * Both wives lost their children while living in the White House. *Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. * Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. * Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson. * Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908. * Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.' Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.' * Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse. Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater. * Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

I went to see my friend in our school talent show tonight. He played his guitar as his friend sung Halleluiah. They did great. I love the guitar!

I always think that i could be happier if i was like… super expert at something like all the kids at the talent show were tonight. I’m definitely not expert at anything so i just need to tell myself i can still be happy even though i might not have any performance-y talents. I’ll just work on myself inside i suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all are you stinkin' kidding me?

    You don't have performance talent? (my jaw is on the floor)

    Lize that is just a joke! I have known you since the day your were BORN, literally, and you have been a natural performer ever since. You are a natural on stage, you have a great singing voice - you are wonderful.

    I think you are just letting your own insecurities stop you. While it may feel like it now, a high school music or drama teacher is not the end all decision for if you have talent! Or, possibly you think that to be humble you have to think badly of yourself, but Heavenly Father wouldn't always want us saying things to ourselves that make us feel bad. Speak positively to yourself. Tell yourself that you are good things or that you are learning how to be good at them, and continue to give praise to others when they try success or not, and then you can be both humble and good at something.

    Second of all you do have major skills, as in awesome people loving skills and the ability to think rationally as a teenager! WOW you are like a super genius! Who thinks rationally as a teenager?

    Honestly, you have skills to make good decisions with the perspective that it will make your life the best possible outcome in the future... WOW!

    And you are a good friend!

    Personally, I think that makes you pretty AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete