3.11.2009

School.

Every day is a challenge. Every class is a huge mountain to climb, and most of the time I don't make it. It's hard to get up in the morning knowing that I'll have to be 10000% to be able to survive. I don't even have Saturday to relax. (Even if i did, I wouldn't be able to anyway.) This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do I think. Leaving the USA and coming to Brasil wasn't as hard as it is spiritually, mentally and emotionally hard as it is now. I hate to admitt it, but all the time I'm constantly having to push my emotions to the pit of my stomach, and so I'm pretty much with a constant stomach ache. I have to pray and put all my faith in the Lord to help me and to be able to survive this test. And, That's What I'll Do.

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby girl- You are doing a great job! You are making good choices and learning what adversity is. BUT -don't get discouraged. If you can do this now, you will be able to handle anything. Don't worry about perfection, when it comes to school- just work as hard as you can, and know that you are doing more than most. You will be so much the better prepared for college and life. I promise, you will not regret trying hard, just don't be too tough on yourself, we are always our worst critic! YOU ARE DOING REALLY WELL! I love you!

    ReplyDelete