3.07.2009

{CuRiOuS tHiNgS}

Wow. School. CrAzY {c r a z y} CRAZY. Look at my stack of books! I'm still waiting for one or two more to arrive from the book store to buy. By the way, today's Saturday. And where did I go? Yes. To School. It is their diabolical plan to get us to not have even one day to ourselves, and to be able sleep in. (Well, everyone else has Sunday, but we have to go to church at 9:00 in the morning anyway ! ! grrrr) There is a Math class on Saturday that is required for all new students, or for people that need it. Let me tell you. I didn't understand one word the teacher said. (almost literally) I was on the verge of tears the whole time. Luckily this really nice (and cute) kid in my class was apparently very worried about me and offered me cookies a few times to help me relaxar. He's my new favorite. ;P

Last night we went to my dad's coworker's son's wedding. Here, you have to do the normal ceremony that everyone does before you get to get sealed in the temple. We went to the normal, walk down the aisle ceremony. The bride looked so pretty! During the vows, which were pretty boring, Noah and I had a blast taking pictures as you can see. He's such a good sport sometimes (love you Noah:D)



1 comment:

  1. Eliza! You're so beautiful! WOW! That's a LOT of books. Just let me know if you ever need help with math... :).

    ReplyDelete