3.02.2009

New beginnings of a blog: the birth

Blog #1! Here's the low down. The name's Eliza. Eliza Shumway. I've been living in Rua Lucio Costa, Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for the last year plus a little. It's been really fun. I've learned the Portuguese language pretty good, I've made a bunch of friends. I'm probably the tannest I've ever been in my life. My school is really great. It's called Escola Parque, and it's about 15 minutes away from my house and here's the catch= It's {all} in portuguese ! ! ! [except for spanish class xD]
Life in Brazil is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. The culture is so great!! Everyone hugs and kisses each other, (something I'll really miss when I go back to the EUA [usa]) and they really can throw parties.
until blog #2! and so on...
thanks for reading.
liza

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool how you speak Portugese. I speak Spanish very well (I think.... jklol.... but I do speak it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEEEEEEEEEI ! principalmente o "maravilhosas amigas " hahahaha .. te amo liza ♥

    ReplyDelete