8.30.2009

Hello Utah.

I've been back since the 20th of August.
Plenty of hugs and squeals of joy from friends, and even more once they learned I'd be staying. Thanks for that everyone. I really feel welcomed back.
I've been staying at my grandparents' house, Rand and Carol Oertle, and it's been very fun. My aunt and uncle, Virgil Tyler and Melody are also here for a while until they find a place to stay.
I'm all signed up at the home of the mighty Vikings, Pleasant Grove High School, {bleed blue}, and it's been a blast ! ! Homecoming is on September... 19th or somethin'... I wonder who I'll go with. xP It'll be my first dance. So many firsts going on right now for me. I'm doing stuff a bit later than most of my friends because I've been living in Brazil, but I'm positive it will be just as fun. I'll be starting drivers ed, (while all my friends drive me around in the mean time,) so soon I'll be owning the roads. Don't worry, I'll warn you so you'll have enough time to run for cover. ;)
Biology AP, volley ball, Spanish 4, computer tech, English 11, aerobics, early morning seminary, Acapella (my choir class)... These are most of my super epic classes I'm excited to be taking at PGHS. Next semester I hope to be able to take a few distance ed classes from the Utah Valley University. I didn't get to do any this semester because... I didn't pass the ACT I that I ended up having to take cold, with a cold. xD. I had to have gotten a minimum score of 22, and I got a 20. Since I've been in Brazil, I didn't have a GPA from 10th grade 9th grade to qualify to take these distance ed classes. I hope I can take them next semester.
I played football in the backyard with my amazing brother Noah. He was very patient and helped me better my throwing skills. No, (my nickname for him btw) you're the best.
I really should stop reading romantic books. they make me mad!! lol. just kidding. I just finished this really good sequel called First Day to the book Yearbook. It's a Mormon, high school kids romantic-ish book. I know, weird. It's super cute though. There's one more to go, and I'm pretty sure I'll read it... But! After that one, it's back to history books for this gal.
Well! That's pretty much all I had to say. Love you guys!
beijao
.e.l.i.z.a.

No comments:

Post a Comment