8.08.2009

August.

Guess what? I'm pretty sure most of you already know, but we're moving back to the united states here shortly. I'm going to miss Brazil pretty badly! But it will be fun to see all of my amazing friends again. yes that's you! lol ;P
I've been working on these awesome new school programs to pass my time while school has been out: Kaplan Essencial Review: Test Prep and Admissions, and MindPower High School. That might sound weird, "School out of school?" but it's super fun to me! I love them. I have this amazing new friend, David, who's 17 and going to BYU this fall and he has inspired me. He likes biotech and cool stuff like that, things that I like too. I hope someday to be as smart as him. ;D
Well it's been a crazy week at our house. We're just trying to get ready to go back to the United States. We don't have the airplane tickets yet, but we're hoping to get them soon.
Urg! I'M SOOO MAD!! My school, Escola Parque, got postponed for another week because of all the "gripe suina" swine flu. Now I probably won't be able to say goodbye to my friends and teachers there. grr. Well, we'll have to plan a party or do some adventurous thing like that.
AWESOME!! I'm almost done reading the BOM.It's da bomb! xD It's been a great experience. My testimony has really been strengthened these past few months in reading it. I really, really love the scriptures. When I'm done: 1. I'll start again! (for the fourth time. BAM!) and 2. I'll have passed off the Divine Nature project in my Personal Progress booklet. o i know. go me. ;D
I didn't really have much to say, but thanks for reading! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I am typing one handed so pease excuse the mistakes. Anywho, sounds like you are doing really well. As for reading the BOM great job.I think it also is required for the new value, virtue. love ya

    ReplyDelete