7.07.2014

Re: well...

Keep up the good work Sister



On Monday, July 7, 2014 8:27 AM, Eliza Shumway <eliza.shumway@myldsmail.net> wrote:


That was fast. 
After one very short yet very long transfer (6 weeks) in Seixal, I am out and up to Porto! Yay! I´ll be serving where my dear old companion Sister Lybbert has been serving for the last two transfers with her MTC companion, Sister Brundage! She´s stinkin cute and super funny and from California! I´m excited to serve with her :)
I´m thankful for the opportunity I had to serve in Seixal. I know exactly why I was sent there: to serve with Sister Fuller. She taught me so much about myself and let me know what things I need to change and work on to be a more humble person and disciple of Jesus Christ.  I know I have so much to work on and I hope I can each day become a more broken hearted and contrite spirit daughter of Heavenly Father to better serve Him and give all I have to Him. 
Well I´ll let you know how this area is next week! It´s beautiful so far!! Look up Porto on google images probably some gorgeous pictures on there. 
Sister Shumway


No comments:

Post a Comment