10.02.2009

aaah. de weekend.

Friday. What a happy day.

dang it. i left my book in my locker. gaah. that means this extra long weekend with out my lovely book to read. (I’m reading All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot--just fyi)

today was splendid. fiesta friday in spanish class again. didn’t get any pictures of that today. I remembered i had brought my camera after that class so that was kinda stinky.

haha!! wow. this is a sad picture. TOTAL gorgeous drill team member on the left and a freak in an alpaca sweater on the right. aah. what fun.

DSC07555

hi marie. haha. gotcha. right before you turned away. Hey! we still need to celebrate our 3 year anniversary you stinker!! what shall we do?

DSC07547

ben. what else can i say?

DSC07549

this is the love of my life. lol we were walking through the halls today together and she kept yelling to her friends, “hey ___!!  I LOVE YOUR STINKIN GUTS!!” haha. it made me laugh.

DSC07550

 

K well i’m pretty much obsessed with this band right now:

owlcityowlcity img-thing l_9c2e9547e77c9990c336b3f16c1af9d3 Owl_City_Beach_1440x900 owl_city_by_manaxtreme Owl City owl-city--large-msg-124238046419Owl-City-300x300 fireflies_cover Owl_City_Beach_1440x900

i don’t really know why they call it a band

it’s just one guy

weird

but it’s pretty much amazing.

also we listened to a cool song today in Spanish fiesta friday class today by Enrique Iglesias. Miente. I thought it was pretty cool. depressing words but they are in spanish so you can’t really pick up everything… xD  Also another REALLY GOOD SONG I JUST FOUND: Taking Back My Love by him and Ciara. Enrique is beastly by the way. look at that hunk of a man. i love latinos. xD

enrique-iglesias-20050614-46765 95_08 caratulas_ENRIQUE_IGLESIAS-ENRIQUE-FRONTAL enrique_iglesias 

 

COOL---> The VIKING CRIER school newspaper.

DSC07556

yes.

DSC07562 

GO JORDAN!! you journalist you. xD

DSC07557

Mariah!! you’re famous darling!

DSC07558

Mark!! go CROSS COUNTRY! man i wish i could run.

DSC07559

GO LAURA! you’re amazing girl!

DSC07560

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet your hot Latino husband some day! When you go on your mission I wonder where it will be....

    ReplyDelete