9.27.2009

Whee!! too much Italian dressing.

 

Well i pretty much suck at any kind of cooking.

I built a cake for my Young Woman’s leader who had a migraine and didn’t come to church today... It turned out preeeetty terrible.  She kept saying “No it’s great! I love this!” but she didn’t really… eat.. any. hahaha. oh well. I guess it’s the thought that counts.

I got set apart as the secretary in the Laurels class today. Sweet. Now I’m the Scripture Mastery Leader in seminary and the Laurel’s secretary at church. I personally don’t know WHY they made me the SML, but I guess as Ether 12:27 says, your weak things will be made strong. hey, wait..

well i have no pictures for y’all today. *gasp!* haha. no every once in a while it will be just plain writ.

Sadie’s anyone? I asked this kid whom I believe to be a lot of fun (he’s the one modeling the chips for us in an earlier blog post) Saturday night, by filling up some balloons with little notes and shaving cream in them. My flippin amazing new friend, Courtney King and I prepared them and then afterwards left the balloons on his porch with a note that said: “Going to Sadie’s with you would be cooler than being able to shave.” I thought later we should have put “Artic Cool-er” in there, (cuz the saving cream was artic cool xD haha …well … maybe … not…) Courtney said later that he might have already been asked, and if so, that’s ok. Whoever she is got him first. haha. Court and I had a blast filling the balloons up. aaah. It was hilarious. good times.

Thanks for readin! that’s about it.

Liza.

ps. To therefore explain the Title of the Blog Post: I just had some Iceburg lettuce “salad”, and I put a liiiiiittle but too much dressing. Now my mouth is caked with it. blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment