11.03.2014

To Everyone I Love :)

Killer week but I forgot my planner at home somehow so I only remember a few of the awesome things that happened this week:

Pedro, our recent convert, passed the sacrament! AH! Cry!

Paulo came to church and felt good! He said everyone was so nice. #normalobvs :)

Felt the spirit SO strong during role-plays in zone meeting with two cute new sister missionaries! I was their investigator, Cristina, and these girls helped her (me) really gain (confirm) her (my) own personal testimony. They are already incredible missionaries in their 4th and 2nd transfers :)

Sis Azevedo and I gave some trainings in zone meetings about Power Hour, one hour of weekly planning dedicated to helping investigators get to church through daily contact. Then we did it in our own real weekly planning. President Fluckiger is inspired! 


I want to show my love for the Lord by sacrificing and reaching out of my comfort zone to help people around me. I hope I´ve become who He wants me to be and learned what He would have had me learned on my mission but now I know I can continue to progress for the rest of my life. 

See you in a little over a week. I´ll probably get an email out next week too. Love you :)

Sister Shumway




No comments:

Post a Comment