6.14.2012

garbanzo beans.

 

 

 

hullo.

Well, life is good, boring-ish, but good. I work for my cute neighbor watching her kids every day, whom I have grown to l.o.v.e. and have taught me a lot (she can’t pay me much, but I think of it as mom-training haha).

 

 

I also work for my most wonderful and awesome aunt, (my mom’s youngest sister who’s only 12 years older than me) I help her out with her amazing Remodelaholic website (which you should also find on facebook and LIKE Winking smile) I practically run it for now while she writes articles for Yahoo!. I know right? and she has two cute babies that I helped watch over this last weekend. they have cute noses. IMG_4363IMG_4365lydia

ettaIMG_4368IMG_4369

IMG_4374IMG_4379IMG_4380IMG_4387

 

 

They are cutie pies. It was so incredible to me how lydia, being only 16 months old herself, would carry around and take care of her little doll. The doll would cry softly for a little while if the bottle was taken out of her mouth and lydia would hold it and comfort it. It is amazing how even baby girls are born with a maternal instinct. So wonderful.

 

Well life is grand! I hope yours is too!

Thanks for readin,

liza.

IMG_4319

1 comment:

  1. Eliza - You're so funny and wonderful.
    I'm just looking at what you've written. I'll write you an email..Kisses, GrandmaO

    ReplyDelete