2.16.2011

hello again people.

 

well wow.

 

it’s been a while.

 

i hardly have time to breathe anymore and that’s why i don’t get on here much. at all.

 

but lucky for you i am super good at postponing important things to post on my blog.

 

:)

 

So. Phantom of the Opera is over. We pretty much rocked.

Star Spangled Girl is gonna be amazing. come see me kiss a 25 year old man. if ya want.

I went crazy and decided to be a contestant in the Miss Pleasant Grove Pageant. i really wanna go on the float..

 

 

NOW for the pictures!  people only look at them anyway haha

 

i made bread. 3 wheat loaves and 1 white. beautimus.

IMG_1460

 

debating on this kind of hair cut. i adore the one on the right the most. but not so sure if it would work on me.

IMG_1465 IMG_1471

 

yeah i met Daniel Beck. i wish he wasn’t already married.

IMG_1519

 

i only love this man’s music with a passion.

IMG_1577

 

my current crushees.(except danica. i only have a little crush on her x) if you find yourself on this list.. um… just know i hold you in high regard. x) and i stalk you. i’m only slightly majorly a creeper.

IMG_1578 

 

 

IMG_1585

 

my totally and freakingly amazing science fair project. super awesome.

  IMG_1382

 

moi.

 IMG_1397

 

my glamorous friends. we all tried on my sugarberry lipgloss from mary-kay.

IMG_1409

 

in case you are interested:::

IMG_1458

 

 

k well that’s all for now i spose :)

thanks for lookin

4 comments:

  1. Who isn't in love with sam let's be serious!? haha I love you so much Eliza and you were fantastic in Phantom and can I just say that you are absotlutely stunning. i feel quite inferior to your radiance and personally I vote for the picture on the left.
    Love, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your the cutest and the sweetest girl I know!!! You will Win Miss PG and you will be the most beautiful girl on that float!!!! Love you Liza Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I post, you are alive! I am totally jealous of the Daniel Beck thing! How cool! So you were able to be in both plays? Good for you, miss fabulous.

    I wish so badly I could come and see you kiss a 25 year old, he just might have to look out for me after when I come to slap him hard! (just saying is all)

    I have to admit on the haircut front I like the one on the left a little more, and since I used to cut my hair off all the time , let me just caution you that that second cut is going to need a LOT of styling time to get it to look like that every day!

    Okay, I really need to do something, but I got sidetracked when I saw you updated your blog! YEA!

    Love ya,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really proof-read my comments... oh well.

    ReplyDelete