12.10.2009

up 2 date

  • I got in the school play! Les Miserables. I can’t say I’m an extra, I have to say I’m “in the cast” or “in the ensemble” because the motherly figure wouldn’t approve.
  • I’m going to be hosting a party tomorrow, actually in your honor, Aunt Cassity, to prove I’m not an introvert. :)  My one friend says he’s not going because I invited too many people. some friend. ha. I only invited a bunch because no one can ever go to parties around this time of year. So I guess we’ll have to see how many show up.
  • I love young womens! My mom is the Official Assistant Laurel Advisor Assistant. Yeah. Go mom. :)
  • We’re making a cool autobiography Power Point slide show for Computer Tech. That would be cool if i could figure out how to upload it to let you guys see it. It’s pretty silly, but I like it :)
  • Preference was awesome! I asked my good old friend Carson Mellott, who I’ve known forever. We had a blast. If you’re wondering what the fire was in those previous pictures, we were burning some tinsel that was part of the table decorations…. haha yeah. um, we got wax everywhere but it was fun because tinsel burns really entertaining-ly..? haha.
  • well it’s ten at night so i’ll write more another day. It’s funny how like once every few weeks i’ll get on here and write a bunch and post a bunch of pictures on a single day but won’t even do anything for a long time… haha anyway. Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. SOmehow I missed this post until today! I am loving all the blog changes!

    And I am SO glad you are in the play! I wish I could come and see it, did you know I have never actually seen a play of Les Miserables... I watched some old movies from the 30's and 50's but that is it.

    I am Dang excited about the party. We are having a tacky christmas sweater party. More than half of the people can't come, just like you said, but it will be fun anyway. Sometimes less is more!

    You better post pictures!

    Love ya!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete