11.28.2009

“I’ll share this love I’ve found with everyone…” –Jack Johnson

that’s from his song Upside Down. cute huh?

well i just got done babysitting for … quite a long time and whew i’m tired. You can only watch so many barbie movies in one day…

sorry I haven’t been writing much in here.. I haven’t really known what to say.. but I’ll think of something.

we had an amazing Thanksgiving with our family on my dad’s side. We had all of his brothers and sisters and a few of his half/step brothers and sisters as well. My mom said that they haven’t been all together since they were married. They’re celebrating their twentieth wedding anniversary this coming June. wow.

I’ve been doing some photography l8ly… here are the good ones :

DSC08167

DSC02055    DSC01386 DSC01990  DSC02016 DSC02019  DSC02038 DSC08174 

thanks guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey fun changes! I am glad to hear you had a good thanksgiving! I hope school is going well. Are you going to try out for any plays at your highschool this year? Do they have any musicals, I know you would be fantastic!

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete